Spring Air Mattress - Spring Air is not standing behind their product. This is not what a mattress is supposed to do.
This is the letter I sent to Corporate and the local manufacturer:
The Spring Air mattress #1533, we purchased from our local Raleigh, NC Home Comfort store, and manufactured in Greensboro, NC, is a piece of ***!!!Even though it sunk from body impressions very soon after the first night's sleep, and we have fulfilled our end of the warranty claim, our claim is being denied at this time because...IT HASN'T SUNK ENOUGH!!!
It has only sunk a little over 1" and not the required 1 1/2". Even though the area that has sunk is almost what they require, and is a health risk if you can't sleep comfortably and wake with a bad back, they don't feel that's enough to consider this product defective. What a comfort it was for the manager at Home Comfort to reassure me that I had a 10 year warranty, and if the mattress gets too deep, we can place another claim.
We will not wait for that!!!We are forced to replace this mattress and it won't be a SPRING AIR and it won't be from HOME COMFORT!!!
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "It started off on a good note whereby I spoke with Michele La Flesch, the Executive Project Manager/Showroom Manager (Michele.Laflesch@ClosetFactory.com) (Office Phone: 310-516-7500 x240 & Cellular Phone: 310-404-8225)..."
- "We purchased a queeen size Serta Mattress set from Mazer in Birmingham Alabama that is defective. I had it picked up and delivered to the house we are buying, but..."
- "These people delivered (2) new leather couches 1-1/2 months late in July, 2008. Tore a hole in (1) couch when bringing in to the room. Since then, they have moved..."
- "After being pleased with six months of Urthbox subscribership, I noticed that the subscription had unexpected renewed itself. I was not too concerned, and asked customer service to please cancel..."
- "This is how the sweater I ordered arrived. It was defective to start and the plastic string that gives it the wavy look at the hem was completely coming out...."
- "I received a top I ordered with a black spot on the back. I filed for a return on their website and uploaded pictures asked. they offered me 20% and..."
- "We took out a 20k travel insurance policy, which carried 150% trip interruption plan; Cost: $1,000. We were to take an expedition to Antarctica, so we booked the insurance from..."
- "I have never met a more corrupt person working for a major university in my life. Duke University should better screen their employees. I can't believe they hired a person..."
- "I am a customer of the Fayetteville NC store i purchased a 3 pc power sectional payed cash for all of my items i can believe that Ashley put there..."